Monday, April 11, 2011

Here's to (insert your own happy thought).

We welcomed spring this weekend with an amazing 80-degree day. Being able to unleash the little monkeys, open the windows and feel a breeze through the house, and take a break from cleaning handprints off glass and crushed Goldfish out of carpet fibers was just what this family needed. And although I did stop once or twice to wonder just how long I'll be able to keep up with my children over the next five months, I mostly stayed in the moment and enjoyed every little bit.

So today, I'm reliving the weekend. And making a toast (with sparkling juice, of course) to everything I love right now.

Here's to spring...
4/10/2011

Here's to the return of the wagon-bus...
Photobucket

Here's to sidewalk art...
4/10/2011

4/10/2011

4/10/2011

4/10/2011

Here's to toddler squats and flexible sitting positions...
4/10/2011

4/10/2011

Here's to silly daddies. What would we do without 'em?
4/10/2011

4/10/2011

Here's to losing track of time and realizing it's past lunchtime. Oops, so that's why they keep sneaking snacks...
Photobucket

4/10/2011

4/10/2011

Here's to being pretty in pink AND hangin' with the boys. See girls, you can have it all...
4/10/2011

4/10/2011

Here's to trying to get that perfect group shot...
4/10/2011

...and realizing it hardly ever happens, but the not-so-fabulous shots are just as special.
4/10/2011

Here's to him...
4/10/2011

4/10/2011

And her...
Photobucket

And him too...
Photobucket

Here's to little people lovin' some corn on the cob...
4/10/2011

Photobucket

4/10/2011

Photobucket

4/10/2011

4/10/2011

Finally, here's to all the warmer-weather memories we'll make...
4/10/2011

Cheers.

2 comments:

Casey Rethman said...

OMG LOVE the corn on the cob pics!!!! Those are awesome!!!

Kendra said...

And here's to perfect outdoor lighting for pictues! Always so fun to get fresh air and sun after a long winter. Enjoy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...