
...a much-needed day off.
Five active kids, two sets of busy parents.
Rainy and cold outside, so we found fun on the inside!
Sounds like the mixings for a great day, huh? We met my friend Casey and her family at Imagination Station Friday morning. It had been awhile since all our kiddos had been together. Besides the fact that the place was insanely busy, we ALL enjoyed the trip. Revisit previous trips here, here, and here!
The ambulance/hospital area:

Twin docs, Jax and Emmy, scrubbing in for surgery. :) Actually they were quite annoyed that they couldn't get any water to come out.

Fireman Brody:

I find it humorous that there's a random hot dog by the tire in this pic on the right.

Tree house pics.
Em and Jax spent most of their time here, I think. They loved going up and down the stairs.

Grocery area:

Air tube:
This blows out air and suspends little balls in the air. LOVE Emmy's face here!

And before we left we tried getting some group shots down by the floor piano. The only reason they are all sitting is because they were snacking. :)

Twin pic! And check that out, they're even sitting in A, B order (birth order).

Emersyn being adorable...

We were all very exhausted by the time we left! All three kids fell asleep on the ride back home. This was a fun morning, and I can't wait to do it again soon.

4 comments:
Looks like fun!! Super cute that both sets of twins wore either red stripes or yellow stripes!!
You got so many cute pics! I was going to make the same comment that Kendra made. I love that they all had red and yellow stripes on! This definitely needs to be a repeat trip!
P.S. We totally owe you guys some animal crackers. LOL I mean what kind of mother leaves snacks in the car???? Geesh!
couple things- 1- adorable! look how big stella and mya are getting! 2- I KNOW you girls planned the stripes and 3- where was my invite?! lol
Believe it or not Trrraaaaaaaaacyyyy, we did NOT plan outfits! :)
Post a Comment