
So after breakfast in the morning, we colored our eggs, and similar to last year, I had other supplies and dyeing techniques to try out, but he was just having so much fun doing this on his own. I couldn't mess with a good thing!


Emersyn sat back and watched. Jaxson was having a crabby morning and needed a quick nap.


Here he was telling Emmy all the different colors.






Beautiful!!

Then after Em and Jax went to bed in the evening, Brody and I got busy making some cut-outs.




I love these two pictures! Look how happy he is!!

Ahhh, the wait. It's the worst part of baking, I tell ya.

Then towards the end I just let him have the rest of the dough to play around with. He kept adding tons of flour and getting down to retrieve other "necessities." Oh, I need my knife. Oh, I need the flipper too. Ha ha!


No pics of the decorating, sorry! (See, I really don't photograph every little thing. :) )
Another thing we did was make handprint/footprint carrots for decorations.

Pretty cute!

1 comment:
What a fun day!! Hope your Easter was eggsellent. :) Love ya guys!
Post a Comment