Monday, April 4, 2011

Just another weekend.

I don't know how many more of these mostly indoor weekends I can take!
Definitely itchin' to be outside.
But this weekend was filled with:

a tractor show.
4/2/2011 4/2/2011 4/2/2011 4/2/2011 4/2/2011

quarter rides that made me think...oh my, i can't even believe he's enjoying this--it barely moves, how boring!!
4/2/2011 4/2/2011

finding joy and humor in unexpected play things. meet the bucketheads.
Photobucket Photobucket

seeing daddy off to work. everyone should have a fan club like this.
Photobucket 4/2/2011

relaxing baths before bed.
4/2/2011 4/2/2011

being sneaky after getting squeaky...
4/2/2011

and being precious too...
4/2/2011 4/2/2011

never escaping housework...
4/3/2011 4/3/2011 4/3/2011

fixing breakfast with this following me around the whole time.
4/3/2011

a little baking for the freezer...
4/3/2011

stories and hugs and kisses to end our weekend...
4/3/2011 4/3/2011 4/3/2011

Looking forward to the next week or so: a day off on Friday, Brody's very first soccer practice (ah, I can't even stand how cute this is going to be), decoratin' for Easter, maybe some warmer weather??

Happy week.

3 comments:

Kendra said...

OMG!! Even Lucca is in the fan club! What a sweet pic of the fam seeing Kris off!

Megan said...

Gavin has his first soccer this weekend too! I'm so excited! I agree with Kendra, the fan club is super sweet!

Casey Rethman said...

If your kids are available for hire to do housework I'm interested!!! They do laundry!!! NICE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...