Saturday, April 23, 2011

One Thing

You know those questions. What's the one thing you can't live without...If you were on a stranded island and could take only one thing from home with you...If you could grab one thing (assuming all family members are safe, obviously) on the way out of your burning house...

Well, if I had to guess, the babies (really need to stop calling them "the babies") would definitely take their new prized possessions. Their boots.
Photobucket
They adore these! And I don't know if it's because they've secretly longed for their own pair after months and months of watching their big brother stompin' around with his on or if it's just taking a long time for the novelty to wear off, but they cannot live without them. And they don't even fit yet! They are way too big!!

I kid you not, the first thing out of Emmy's mouth in the mornings recently has been, "Boots!"
4/17/2011

Photobucket

Photobucket

These pictures crack me up! And they are blurry because I was laughing. The goofy face is him saying, "Cheeeeeeese!" I kept asking him to say "cheese" because I just couldn't get enough!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Teamwork in boots.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4/22/2011
And for the record, my one thing would have to be my camera...but that means my laptop and hard drive would have to come with. You can't have one without the others! They're a package deal. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, are those kiddos ever cuuuute!! I second you on the camera too.

Casey Rethman said...

Oh my gosh CUTEST post of the "babies" yet!!!!! Mya and Stella are right there with Emmy and Jax....they wear their rain boots everywhere!

Kendra said...

HA!! Jax seems to be really focusing on his balance in the one pic! They look just as cool when they rock them in pjs or diapers! :) CUTE!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...