I have a new love.
Ohmygosh, this stuff is good. Real good. Last fall/winter we were hooked on Private Selection's Pumpkin Cheesecake, which is delicious in its own right too. But Kris spotted this a couple weeks ago, and I don't have a need for any other ice cream at the moment. Yum.
Here's a progression from 30, 32, and 34 weeks. The last one I think I zoomed in more than the others, so while I am big (ha ha), I don't think the difference between 32 and 34 is that realistic here.
Things are still going so great! My heartburn has gotten worse, and I'm starting to get uncomfortable sleeping at night, but other than that I have no complaints.
School starts Monday! I'm praying my body can withstand the heat and all the duties of the job until my due date. I will be going to weekly check-ups now, which are every Thursday after school. Really hoping that blood pressure of mine stays down!

2 comments:
That ice cream looks delicious! I will have to start sending Kris to the store for me too to find great flavors---hahaha. By the way, you look so adorable pregnant!
You look great!! Sooo glad you are feeling good. Keep the BP in check, please and thanks, I know you can do it!! OH... and my Granny-in-law didn’t know you were pregnant when she saw you at the Wood Co. Fair. That's how AMAZING you look! Has nothing to do with her deteriorating vision or the fact that you were probably pushing a stroller. : )
Post a Comment