Saturday, August 27, 2011

Backpack, Backpack

Brody's cute little preschool-size backpack wasn't here in time for his first week, but it arrived yesterday afternoon and is ready to go for Monday!

Of course I made him model it for me.
Photobucket

His initials, BKG.
Photobucket

Another sneak-in by little brother!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then Jax had to wear it for a few pics too. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Casey Rethman said...

<3 <3 <3

Anonymous said...

Love the little brother sneak-in. :) So cute.

Kendra said...

So adorable!! Speaking of which, Curt's Grandparent's are out visiting us right now (just in time for the hurricane and the power outage, 28 hours and counting...) Nancy was soooooooo THRILLED to tell me that she saw you, Kris and "those beautiful babies of theirs". She gushed and gushed about how beautiful the three kiddos are. I almost said, "Uh, duh! I know, Captain Obvious!" But I was raised to respect my elders. :) HA!
P.S. I gasped because I noticed Brody’s finger in his mouth in a few pics and initially thought it was a loose tooth. No way! Way too soon! They’re growing up too fast as it is.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...