Monday, October 3, 2011

Hodgepodge

Just a random selection of pictures taken over the last several days...
The twins came down with a cold virus that's been going around, so they spent a couple days hanging low and snuggling on the couch.
Photobucket

My sleeping baby...so sweet.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Putting together the trampoline...
Photobucket

They all couldn't wait to jump!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this past Sunday (Oct. 2nd) was my nephew's 2nd birthday. He had a Dallas Cowboys/Detroit Lions bash. I attended with Brody and Jayce, while Kris and the twins stayed home since they were still coughing and needed the extra rest.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally, I've been craving these vanilla pudding chocolate chip cookies from a favorite food blog but have been too lazy to bake anything. However, we simply must make them before our camping trip!!
7/23/2011

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ick - bummer about the cold/virus. That has been running rampant! Hope your littles are feeling better.

I definitely think a mini trampoline is going to be on the Christmas list for Sophie. She loved Mya & Stella's and I always struggle with "big gift" ideas for her.

Also, I've briefly browsed that Two Peas blog before but thanks for reminding me of it! There's a really yummy looking pumpkin chocolate chip granola bar recipe that I may use for our next preschool snack!

Hope all is well with you! Good luck camping this weekend!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...