Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Apple Picking for Six

This morning was the perfect morning for picking apples! So we headed out to MacQueen Orchards following Jayce's weight check at 9:00, and our little helpers quickly filled a half-bushel in no time.
Photobucket

Photobucket

We're loving our little wagon/sit-n-stand stroller combo. The twins love the wagon (usually), and Brody can walk along with us, stand facing Jayce, or sit down like this...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Kris and Brody were just here on Sept. 23 for Brody's first preschool field trip, so he knew exactly what to do.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The twins were having ridiculous amounts of fun pulling apples off and depositing them into our bag! They really are such big kids now.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our pics aren't the greatest...I was shooting one-handed most of the time since this little guy loves to be held!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

This was really cute. Brody was saying, "Here, Jax. Go put this in our bag."
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Think this one's my fave from the day...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Our four kiddos!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sweetness...
Photobucket

3 comments:

Becky said...

Love the pictures! It looks like you all had a fun day! :)

Anonymous said...

I think your pics are fantastic! All of them. Love the ones of the four kids together. Happy fall!

Casey Rethman said...

I love them all but I have to say my fav is the close up of Jax with his cheese face! Hahhahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...