Here comes trouble...

Since our visit to Fleitz a couple weeks ago, they've been asking when we could go back to the pumpkin patch. I love to see their excitement! The boys were just beside themselves upon seeing this tractor as soon as we arrived.


And just before this photo-op, we created quite the scene. Our kids (mainly Em & Jax now) are terrified of cats and little dogs. An adorable little dachshund (weiner dog) puppy came running out of the barn and straight to them, and they flipped out--screaming so loudly that of course everyone had to look our way. :) When I bent down to pick Jaxson up quickly, my camera lens bashed him in the forehead, so he now has a nice goose egg to show for it.

You can see it just starting to form here right underneath his hairline (on his right side). Poor guy!

So peaceful...





Our brown-eyed girl!

Jaxson escaped from us at one point and was found on the hayride trailor.

This is a better look at the bump. Today it's a dark purple-ish color, and Brody asked, "Why does Jaxson have a blueberry on his head?" Ha ha ha.

Here we were choosing our pumpkins from the already-picked selection.

Sooooooooo strong!!




Now we have some work to do on these pumpkins!

5 comments:
Geez, Mommy! I'm so reporting you to CPS! LOL I'm just so impressed that you take on so many outings with your big family!
Kelly, reading this just makes me laugh! We as moms try so hard to have these great adventures then someone always has to get hurt. I did the same thing when Max was 2 I picked him up and started walking, twisted my ankle the we both fell flat to the ground!
I felt so bad! I felt so bad for you reading this post! But you went on to have a great day anyway!!!! :)
Looks like Jax had a great time so the onset of blueberry-head must not have phased him too much. :) Can’t wait to see the finished product! So proud of Kris wearing an orange shirt for the festivities! :)
O.M.G. I flippin' love Jax's little work boots!!! :)
ccccccccccccmmjvvjvjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjvvvvjvv k
nhnhjuvnhjanh
love- Tae
sorry, Tae wanted to say hi but he is a little discombobulated from me dropping a pumpkin on his cabeza. teeeheee I tease, I tease! I know you probably beat yourself up on that one but I hope by now you know how amazing of a mommy you are and how many people look up to you! (me included, shhhh) On a side note, is Emmy wearing skinny jeans?!?!?! Soooo stinkin CUTE! I did not think she could get ANY cuter, but by these pics, she definitely has!
Post a Comment