Monday, October 31, 2011

Our Halloween!

I can't believe Halloween has come and gone, and Thanksgiving is now just a few weeks away! When I start getting stressed about all the things that have to be done and it seems like our lives are a disorganized mess, I try to remember how fast time is passing by. I need to remember to enjoy the present and all the memories we are making and know that everything else will somehow fall into place.

Anyways...we had a fabulous Halloween day and evening! We all loaded up before lunchtime to go and pick Brody up from preschool. All the kids got to wear their costumes to school, and at the end of the morning they went on a little parade.
10/31/2011

10/31/2011

So, I guess just before the parade he decided he didn't want to wear his costume at all, and he had to change into shorts because he spilled something all over his jeans earlier during their snack time.
10/31/2011

The twins enjoyed their first Dum Dum lollipop as they watched the bigger kids!
10/31/2011

10/31/2011

After naps, we headed to my brother's house to celebrate my niece's birthday. Josie turned three years old on the 30th! Here are all the cousins (minus Jayce) just before trick-or-treating.
10/31/2011

10/31/2011

10/31/2011

10/31/2011

10/31/2011

Matt and JoJo...
10/31/2011

Jordan and Tae. Jordan was dressed as some character from a werewolf(?) show I'm not familiar with.
10/31/2011

10/31/2011

10/31/2011

10/31/2011

10/31/2011

Loved Josie's costume!
10/31/2011

10/31/2011

10/31/2011

Happy Halloween!
10/31/2011

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Jax's sweet happiness with the sucker in hand. Also love Brodie in shorts and work boots. So cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...