Brody:
1. (July) Have I ever mentioned that passing gas is called "poofing" in our house? LOL. I don't know how that started. Brody said on this day, "Oh, I poofed! It smells, and I think I like it." What a stinkin' boy.
2. (July) We were finishing dinner and talking about getting haircuts later before bathtime, and Kris asked Brody if he'd like a haircut like his cousin, Maeteo. Kris told him it was a mohawk. Brody said, "Yeah, it's called a mow cock."
3. (Aug.) We were lying in bed after storytime one night. Brody starts rubbing my arm and says, "I'm petting your arm." Then he spreads his fingers (like a combine) and says, "Now I'm harvesting." (*I swear my arms are not as hairy as you may be thinking now.)
4. (Aug.) Around this time he begins telling me, "Just worry about yourself, Mommy."
5. (Aug.) I was making pancakes one morning. One fell off the spatula, and Brody says, "Just be careful. You need to pay attention." Gee, you think he hears that once in awhile? :)
6. (Aug.) Eating lunch one day, he snaps a green pepper slice in half. It sprays him and he says, "Huh. Well that wasn't very smart."
7. (Sept.) I was swiffering the floor after dinner. He usually watches me do this, and then when I'm almost finished I let him help. He says, "Mommy, I wish I could have my own mop. Here's the deal...when I get older and have a house, I can have my own mop. Is that a deal, Mommy?"
8. (Oct.) I was changing Jayce's diaper in the camper. Brody says, "Good work, Jayce. Good work. Niiiiice poopin' Jayce. Daddy, does Jayce get a treat for being a good pooper??"
9. (Oct.) He started a sentence like this: "Um, excuse me...Miss Mommy?" I don't even remember what he wanted because I thought this was so cute and funny.
10. (Oct.) I got Brody down from his chair and held his hand as we walked to the sink to wash off. He didn't like that and tried to wiggle away. I said, "What? Can't a mommy hold her little boy's hand?" He replies, "Maybe you can hold Jaxson's hand?" He must've started feeling guilty because a minute later I hear Brody ask Jax, "Jaxson, do you wanna go hold Mommy's hand? Here...I'll hold your hand and we can go find Mommy."
11. (Oct.) Playing around with an old cell phone he says, "I gotta send a message to YaYa...she's my best girl."
Emersyn:
1. (Oct.) She was sitting on my lap one morning after getting dressed. We hadn't done her hair yet, so it was looking kinda scary. I tell her, "We need to go do your hair. Your hair is looking crazy!" She says, "Mommy's hair look crazy too." (She was right, ha ha.)
Jaxson:
1. (Oct.) I was feeding Jayce while trying to eat dinner with everyone at the table. Jayce began coughing/gagging. Jax says, "Oh, goodness, Jayce!!" It just sounded too cute coming from him.
Friday, October 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
hahahahahahaha hahahahaha! Every single one of those is priceless, not sure which is my fave. TOO CUTE!
Love it all but I think my favs are #s 1 and 3!
This is awesome!! Totally cracked me up and made my heart melt at the same time!! Gotta love those Garman kiddos!!
i just read these again just to laugh, hahaha awesome awesome awesome
Post a Comment