We headed for Maumee Bay right after breakfast yesterday morning to meet the Rethman family, our good buddies, at the beach. Look at that pretty blue sky!



Love this chunky monkey!!!


Mya making sand cookies! Good thing they brought all the fun toys because we just packed three lame buckets and shovels, ha ha!

Ohmygoodness...Jax and this bucket. Wes was a trooper and kept refilling and holding it so Jax could fill up this hole with water.


Really going to have to find one of these buckets!


I just barely caught Casey on the right side here taking a picture, and I think she looks like paparazzi. :)

Thanks, Casey, for this one!

The hole he was filling up!

The kids had a yogurt snack while drying off, and then we packed up and headed home!


There's a lot more summer left, and we're looking forward to more beach trips.
1 comment:
:) Paparazzi! haha I definitely feel that way but my fam (and yours) are so used to it. I wonder what other people that were there were thinking.
Post a Comment