Thursday, June 14, 2012

Playing with Cousins

The kiddos got to spend a couple evenings in the last week or so hangin' out with their cousins. The first was a dinner at my mom and Dan's house in celebration of my older brother's birthday. We had lasagna, salad, various sides, cupcakes, and eclaire cake.

It's so fun to eat outside!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then we played over at my sister's house another evening, and we had so much fun we stayed past bedtime! The kids took turns riding Maeteo's front-end loader, played in the sand box, enjoyed watching the neighbor mow his lawn, and helped water the garden.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maetao has his summer 'do back! So cute on him. :)

That is the coolest Power Wheels I have ever seen! Will would go nuts if he saw a front end loader he could ride.

Love Emmy's Crocs. :)

Tracy said...

um, wow...I'm slightly behind on my posting lol. I haven't even done the memorial day picnic yet! And, yes I'm wearing the same t-shirt in both those outdoor posts hahaha!!!! There are like 3 tees that fit me right now, good thing I have loads of time for laundry at the moment :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...