We left home after lunchtime Thursday, the kids napped all the way there, and after getting mostly set up, we headed straight for the pools!

*These actually turned out quite thick this time, but they were really good. :)
This pic of Jax is one of my faves from the trip. Kris was squirting him with a toy fish, and I just love his excited face!




My dad was working on his boat at a marina just minutes away, so he joined us each evening for dinner. He and Jayce do not look like they are of the same race, ha ha.


One of my old, childhood friends (whom I've known literally my whole life) was randomly camping here with his wife and two children. While they were over visiting, it began to rain, and we moved under the awning to keep dry. Well, Jax was intrigued by the rain water running off the corner of the awning and just had to check it out. Brody and Emersyn then joined in on the fun!




Friday morning working on a page from their Puzzle Buzz magazine. (Thanks to Yaya and Papa for that. It's great fun!)


Friday evening campfire and s'mores...notice one little lady missing. She was having a rough weekend and had to go to bed early.


Saturday morning we went to the African Safari (post coming later), and then we went to the pool area again after lunch and naps. My dad and brother joined us for dinner this night. And then our campfire treat was elephant ears. Yum!

*These actually turned out quite thick this time, but they were really good. :)
I thought it was adorable that they were both crossing their legs!

And there's many more pics in this slideshow. Our kiddos go crazy for our home videos (aka "family movies")...I think they could seriously watch them all day!

And there's many more pics in this slideshow. Our kiddos go crazy for our home videos (aka "family movies")...I think they could seriously watch them all day!
Cedarlane Fun from Kelly Garman on Vimeo.















2 comments:
Brody wearing shades and posing by the pool is awesome! He looks so cool (and grown up)!!
I am definitely surprising Kaylynn and Landen with the campfire elephant ears when we meet up with them in PA next weekend!
I love all of the photos! How stinkin cute are they by the pool! Glad you are having an awesome summer! :)
Post a Comment