Just some semi-recent pics that I love...
Rockstar. That is all.

Yes, I took a picture of green peppers shaped like the letter J.

After receiving a warmer from a student, I've fallen in love with the scents of Scentsy. My favorite so far?
Mochadoodle.

Just sittin' here on my grocery cart, eating my snack.


Just sitting on my police car, takin' a call. (We do have chairs.)

John Deere hat, blankie, doggie, cell phone, shop vac. I guess we're ready to go!

Watching Daddy mow the lawn is always a big deal!


These two will be sharing a room soon.

3 comments:
These are great pictures with your dad! :)
Agreed! Love the pics with your Dad, especially him and Emmy snuggling in the chair. So sweet. And Jax in his backwards John Deere hat watching so intently as Kris mows the lawn is adorable. Your kiddos are such loves!
Can I just say how adorable I think it is that your kiddos love to look out the window so much. You should make a post filled with window-gazing pictures. ;-)
Also love the one of the 3 kids standing in front of the door.
And yay for room transitions! That's exciting!
Post a Comment