
...we packed up our picnic basket and headed outside in our jammies!


Our menu was simple: strawberry banana smoothies and apple cinnamon oatmeal muffins. They loved the smoothie and kept asking for more.










Will definitely try this again! OH! Those burger baskets we used on our picnic were a major score from the Target dollar bins (set of 3 for a dollar). They are so cute!! We used them for a recent "camper lunch," and the kids got a kick out of them.

3 comments:
This is one of the cutest, most brilliant ideas ever! I'm totally copying... hope you don't mind! :)
And p.s. - I'm glad to see you snuck in a couple pictures. Moms don't do that enough!
cute cute cute idea! I love the pic of Jax with his little shoes on the wrong feet lol
That's aweosme! I love breakfast fun, such a great start to the day! Love the pic of Jax drinking the smoothie. He is concentrating so hard, hoping it will never end.
Post a Comment