I finally discovered a way that Brody will eat avocados! He's always very interested while watching the babies eat them, but he always refuses when I offer him some. In a recent magazine (forget which one), there was a recipe for avocado smoothies. So simple...just one avocado, milk, ice, a little sugar, and vanilla...and so delish!
This was our first attempt. He loved helping and getting to use the blender. He is so fascinated with figuring out how
everything works.

Mmmmm....

After a couple weeks of repeated, slightly annoying requests of "avocado smoothie," I gave in last weekend and made another round. He pretty much drank the whole batch himself!

And it tastes so much better out of a zoo cup!

This was funny...I was cleaning up in the kitchen and heard, "One for Emmy, one for me. One for Emmy, one for me."

She was lovin' it!
1 comment:
Mmm! Sounds yummy. I'll have to try that with Will. He's the same way - intrigued but refuses when offered.
Also wanted to thank you for the pancake link. I didn't get to try them this past weekend, but I will next weekend!
Post a Comment