Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happy Birthday to OUR FAMILY!

Yes, I said HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our FAMILY!
We're seven years old now, you know.
Photobucket

And what I mean by that is...seven years ago, on September 18th, we did this...
Photobucket

...and the Garman family was born! Ahh, we were so young. :)
(I kid you not, the next morning, Kris started losing his hair. LOL)
Photobucket

So tonight we sang "Happy Birthday" to our family. And blew out a candle. I know, we're major dorks. Nobody does this, ha ha!!
Photobucket
I love you, Kris, and all that we've created over the past seven years.

2 comments:

Becky said...

What a cute tradition to start with your family! I think I might have to steal that idea. :) I think that is a great way to show love with your family and how much the 2 of you mean to each other. I love it!!!

Casey Rethman said...

Oh my gosh this is so cute! Your wedding pictures are gorgeous!!!! I've seen them before but still! Happy Birthday, Garman family! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...