After dinner Sunday evening, we headed to check out the corn mazes at the Butterfly House. Even though we felt like we were walking in circles, and I started feeling some pretty strong contractions, it was so fun!

First the kids ran through the hay bale maze quickly. It was the perfect temperature tonight--not too warm and not too chilly. You can tell fall is just around the corner!



Love this one of Emersyn...

Jaxson wanted to give "huggies" to all the pumpkins!


There are several different mazes of varying lengths. We chose the shortest.


Brody had fun leading the way and stating, "Let's go this way!" or "I think this is the right way!" We did have a map but didn't really refer much to it. We let our almost-four-year-old guide the way!



Checking out some deer tracks...

But the highlight was this make-shift slide created out of some type of tube/pipe.



Up and down, up and down. I thought we'd never make it back to the van!

Here they're all going down together backwards. So cute!

Very quick stop at a huge tire filled with kernels...


Let the fall fun begin...yahoo!

No comments:
Post a Comment