Two years ago you came into our lives...our first-born twin, oh what a surprise!
You made it clear from the start you'd be letting us know just exactly what you felt in your mind and in your heart.
When you're mad...girl, are you ever mad.
But when you are happy, it is the best happy I've ever seen.
Sometimes we watch you and wonder aloud, How did we get such a gorgeous little girl?
We love that friendly, outgoing side of you--when you're playful and talkative and soaking up the attention.
We love that shy side--when you're unsure of yourself and need Mommy's or Daddy's protection.
We love that silly side too. The smiles, the giggles, the chasing, the tickling.
(Thanks, Portrait Innovations, for this one. :) )
You are a sweetheart.
You make us smile, you make us thankful, you make us proud.
And I still enjoy dressing you up and finding that perfect hair accessory to match. :)
We love you so much!
Happy birthday to our Emmy girl!

2 comments:
She is absolutely beautiful!
Happy 2nd Birthday to both of those cutie patooties! I am sure you made their day wonderful and special :)
Post a Comment