We were able to get one decent group shot (this first one, I think), and I didn't order any of our three since none turned out too well.


Emersyn and Jaxson look so silly in this next picture because one of the photographers said something like, "Where's my nose?" and they both started scrunching up their noses, ha ha!

Girls...

Boys...

I do loooooove these! They make me laugh.



I don't know if we'll go back here for Christmas pics...I find this whole process to be exhausting, especially with three (soon four) young children you are hoping and praying look somewhat happy at the same time. I'm just not big on that "studio" feel where everybody has to sit and smile. I'm hoping maybe next fall the six(!) of us can do some outdoor, candid professional shots to send out for the holidays.

2 comments:
Ahh, but the outdoor professional sessions cost considerably more too. I kind of feel the same about all pro pics. It's time and expense and a big risk that it will even be worth it. But I so admire everyone's pics I've been seeing lately and am thinking I should just take the risk and hopefully be proven wrong.
I've been thinking of you this weekend and will be thinking of you tomorrow too!! I wish you all the best and can't wait to see your new little one and hear all about the big day. Good luck, Kelly!!
Well, I'm sure glad you did this post because I was going to get you a gift certificate here. I thought I had the best idea because if #4 is a boy I didn't think you needed any more boy clothes. So I told Wes my idea and he said "but we didn't really like our pics there" and I told him "yeah but Kelly always gets cute pics there". LOL Now I have to think of something else! Hmmmmm! I guess I don't have to think that hard because I think it's a she and then you said you did need girl clothes. Okay that's a long enough ramble! :)
Oh but I still think all of these are precious!
Post a Comment