Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Ghost of Halloween Past

Now who doesn't love a trip down Memory Lane?
This is not quite complete, though. Somehow I am missing a picture of us dressed as Thing 1 and Thing 2, and another picture from when I was a hunter and Kris was a deer. I will search and try to add to this post.

In the meantime, let's begin with the before-kids pictures, shall we?
This was a borrowed costume: bricklayer/brick house.


I know you're impressed I even posted this one considering the fact that we both look like major tools!


And the charming puking pumpkins...


Kids:
Brody's first Halloween 2007


Halloween 2008...our little monkey.




Halloween 2009...the babies' first! Why did we dress them up as something Brody is very allergic to?? Seems weird now, but they were all oh-so-cute!


Just cannot believe this was a whole year ago!


1 comment:

tnbink said...

Thing 1 and Thing 2 are hanging on mom's fridge still I believe! AND I think the irony of last years costumes is great and will provide lots of laughs in the future! PLUS yes, they are way too cute :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...