Saturday, October 16, 2010

Family Trip to Pumpkin Peddler

Don't you hate waking up in the morning not feeling well? Especially when you've made plans and it's a gorgeous day??

I believe I got a bit too chilled on a field trip Friday and started feeling the effects Saturday morning. Or could it be all those missing hours of sleep? Or school parents stressing me out? Or lesson plans, stacks of papers, grade cards...all looming on the horizon? Will someone just pay me to stay home with my favorite little people??

Anywho...I decided...I can rally...and we all made a trip to Pumpkin Peddler to meet my sister's family and my brother and his girls. I'm SO glad I decided to go because I think a bit of fresh air (and a little bit more caffeine) was exactly what I needed. Plus, I would've missed such a great opportunity for photos!

Really, the main purpose of this trip was to hang out, pick pumpkins for carving, and take a boat-load of pictures. This place has a hayride out to a pumpkin field but really little else.


My punkins...


A sure current fave of all three!


Jaxson...






My nephew, Maeteo...






Emersyn...






Jax and Tae


DUDE! You think you can move this thing a little faster?!?!




Hayride out to the field. Brody (of course) was more excited about the tractor than anything else.


Emmy loved bouncing up and down.


Mommy and Jax...


Off to find that perfect pumpkin...








A kind lady offered to take a group shot of us. Just missing Trish (working) and Scott (mmm, probably still in bed)!




Heading to check-out...


The twins are both getting their two front teeth, and this probably felt wonderful on those gums.




The "triplets"




Jordan in the pumpkin maze

A good time had by all.
I love weekends. I love fall. I love taking pictures. I love these kids.

3 comments:

Casey Rethman said...

Great pictures! I bet your mom will love them as well! My pictures at the pumpkin patch are not very exciting but I don't think it would matter when I go because my girls are impossible to photograph these days. LOL

P.S. I saw that parent that was stressing you out at your door again the other day and I thought about coming down and saying I needed something but I thought maybe I better not.

Anonymous said...

Very cute pics! I guess I hadn't realized before that your family has a "triplet" situation like us. But now I remember you saying your twins were 1 month when your nephew was born. So it's very similar! Fun times, huh?

Also, wanted to tell you that I love Jax's hair. You really should leave it shaggy. He's adorable... They all are.

tnbink said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! So many cute pics, I love our kiddos! Can't wait til this weekend!(and Scoot was sleeping, he babysat Tae that night for our date woot woot)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...