Saturday, October 2, 2010

Tae Tae Is ONE!

My little nephew, Maeteo Joseph, turned the big O-N-E today! His Handy Manny-themed birthday bash was simply adorable, and my sister went a little crazy with all the details. :) I am totally not familiar with this character, but I may have to check him out.

All five of us arrived in our OSU gear. Here the twins were playing in the Handy Manny ballpit.


















They had a cute photo booth/station set up for guest pictures.


Cute and very yummy cupcakes from Myles Baker Street.




Photos were displayed on a 12-inch ruler...



Birthday boy!


There is a Polish birthday tradition where objects are placed before the one-year-old, and what he/she reaches for is said to predict what he/she will do in life. From left to right on Tae's tray is a shot glass (outgoing/socializer/people-oriented), a rosary (religious/spiritual), and under his little hand, a silver dollar (prosperous/ambitious/driven).


Singing to the birthday boy! Tracy made the smash cake. I can't remember the character's name, but it is Handy Manny's hammer and Tae's favorite. :)


Mmm, mmm...

There were so many other little details I didn't get a chance to take pictures of. Special M&M's, goodie bags for the kids, table centerpieces. Impressive party!!

1 comment:

tnbink said...

THANKS KEL! So happy you came to help me decorate Friday, even though we didn't get much accomplished I got some much needed sister time! Love you much!
1- I'm glad you got a good pic of Brody at the photo station, because including that one...we got grand total of 1 good pic lol. 2- hammer's name is pat. quick crash course...phillips head screwdriver- felipe, flathead- turner, monkey wrench-rusty, saw-dusty, pliers-squeeze, tape measure- stretch, flashlight- flicker. those are the main ones.
3- DEFINATLY going to be a better party theme when Tae gets older so we can do crafts, i mean build stuff haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...