Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend 2012

Photobucket

After all the Easter prep at home, we headed to my mom and Dan's house Saturday for dinner and an egg hunt. I think this picture of my nephew is my favorite from Easter weekend. Isn't he handsome?! AND he's going to be a BIG brother in October, not too long after he turns 3!
Photobucket

Ready to hunt eggs: 3 of our kids, Maeteo, my nieces, and the cutie in the red hat is my cousin's little boy, Caiden.
Photobucket

Jaycer and Uncle Scott...I have a pic almost exactly like this from Christmas Eve. I cannot believe how much Jayce has grown!
Photobucket

Pics from the hunt:
Photobucket

Photobucket

My Aunt Deb and Mom...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ha ha, he was pretending this was a car.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jayce's first beer. :)
Photobucket

Easter morning at our house...baskets filled with goodies.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Love Jayce's basket!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kris went outside to "check" something and noticed that the Easter Bunny hid a bunch of eggs all over our front yard!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Easter!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Casey Rethman said...

Love Jax's Christmas jammies on Easter. Haha! I also love that they got more beach toys.....we will def have to have many trips to Maumee Bay again this summer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...