2. (Feb.) Also during the same week, Brody says to one of the twins: "I have a sick bug in me, and I'm squishin' it right now."
3. (Feb.) Jaxson to Emmy: "Kiss my foot, Emmy! Kiss my stinky foot! You wanna smell these stinky feet??"
4. (Feb.) Emersyn got sick and threw up in her bed. It totally freaked her out, and for days had so many questions about her puke, like "Where's my puke?" or "Where did it go?"
5. (Mar.) We were talking about how we won't have any more babies in our family. Brody said he wanted more, so I said when he gets older he can have as many kids as he wants. He says in a worried voice, "But I don't want to get my belly cut open when I'm older...I like my belly this way."
6. (Mar.) I grabbed a knife to stir the creamer into my coffee and then hear from Jax, "Don't use that, Mommy!!! Use a spoon!" Man, I can't get away with anything these days...
7. (Mar.) I was back getting the twins ready for bed and hear this from Brody: "Hey Kel? Hey Kel. Can you blow my nose??" Hahahaha...I just think it sounds so hilarious when he calls me by my name!
8. (Mar.) Jayce was sitting in his vibrating chair crying as I was trying to clean up a little after dinner. I asked Jaxson if he could sit down and try to calm his baby brother down. Here's the song he came up with: "Old MacDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O. And on that farm he had a Jayce, E-I-E-I-O." He thought this was so funny and sang it over and over.
9. (Mar.) I was telling Jayce after one of his first solid meals that he was getting to be such a BIG boy! Brody hears and asks, "Is he going to grow up big like Goliath?"
10. (Mar.) After nap Jax says, "Can I get the Swiffer Mop out?" I tell him maybe. He thinks about it and then follows up with, "Mommy, can you say yes??"
11. (Mar.) After a run, Brody asks me, "Are you done treadmillin' ?"
12. (Mar.) Brody and I were in the bathroom discussing why E & J use a little potty seat that goes on top of the regular seat. He says, "Jaxson and Emmy have little tiny butts and they might fall in the toilet. Mine is bigger, and yours is a big, huge, gigantic butt, Mommy."
13. (Apr.) I desperately needed to get some school work done, so Kris asked the kids to give me some peace and quiet. Jax runs out to me and asks, "Do you want a piece of quiet, Mommy?"
14. (Apr.) It's so funny to listen to the kids as they walk around the house with their play cell phones having pretend conversations. I caught Brody saying, "I gotta talk to my wife and I'll let ya know." Hahahahaha!! Smart boy. Smart boy with a smart daddy. :)
15. (Apr.) Jaxson looked out the back door to see raindrops falling into the pool. He said, "The pool's raining, Mommy! Now we can't eat corn on the cob outside." I don't know where he came up with the second part...we were not planning on eating corn on the cob or eating outside.
16. (Apr.) I called Kris on my way home, and he put his phone up to Jaxson's ear so he could talk to me. I told him I'd see him soon and then said good-bye. He tells me, "No! I gotta talk to you. I have boogers in my nose."

3 comments:
Hahahahaaha! I love them all but my favs are #7, 10, 12, 14 and 16! Laughed out loud for sure!
Hilarious!! Those are some entertaining kids! Love them all, but the piece of quiet one (#13) made me melt. So stinking adorable!
#12.....LOL. I wonder what he would have said about mine if he thinks mommy has a GIGANTIC butt!!!!!! What a hoot!!!
Post a Comment