

I have a favorite thing lately. And I could do it all day long if I had the time to do so. It's this: watching my 7-month-old's chubby face beam with excitement, adoration, and love whenever he catches a glimpse of one of his older siblings. And when one of these big kids actually takes the time to stop and lock eyes and smile and chat him up? Well, you'd witness elation in the purest form. I can already picture what it will be like in the near future...Jayce crawling, then walking, then running to be in the mix of everything. He won't be left out if he has any say.


It's been a tasty month for Jayce! He has tried several new foods this month including butternut squash, peas, applesauce, pears, bananas, and avocado. He really seemed to enjoy bananas and avocado mixed together. I have been feeding him 1 or 2 solid meals per day, and up until a few days ago, he really hasn't seemed too interested in these meals. I think now he's slowly catching on and has increased his intake to maybe 2 ounces of food per meal. We've also introduced some water from a sippy cup. He pretty much just plays around with it at this point.
This month, we began to notice a little temper starting to form! On multiple occasions, Jayce has become upset and tearful when something he wants is taken away from him, or when something he finds intriguing is just out of his reach. He has also been scooting and turning circles all over the floor when he's placed on his belly. He does a pretty good job sitting, but I wouldn't consider him an independent sitter just yet.






2 comments:
7 MONTHS!!!!!!! No way! He is, as always, adorable!
Happy 7 months Jaycer!! His profile looks like Brody, side by side couch prop like Emmy and the first picture Jax. What a perfect blend!!
P.S. And the sleeping in the van looks like his Daddy! HA!!!! : )
Post a Comment