Thursday, December 9, 2010

TGIF Quotables #3

Another gem from Mother to Daughter...

"Keep in mind that all she wants to be doing--for the greatest part of her young life--is what you're doing."
1 year

Photobucket

1 year

1 year

Photobucket

Photobucket
P.S. I had heard of this photo session with wedding dress/daughter long before I even had children. The idea slipped my mind until just recently. This was a ridiculously fun photo shoot, and I plan to do it every year around her birthday...until she thinks it's stupid or uncool that is. But how neat will it be to bring out my wedding dress once a year and take some fun shots?! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a neat idea! And once again, I want to compliment your photography skills. Just beautiful!

Casey Rethman said...

This is the best idea ever! How perfect! And you have the cutest little someday bride ever!

Susie said...

Oh Kelly...these pictures are priceless!!! I absolutely love them :)

Grandma Sharon said...

That is simply PRECIOUS !!!!!

tnbink said...

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...