
Hi! My name is Brody. I have been a pretty good boy this year!
What kind of cookies would you like me to leave for you?
Also, do you prefer vitamin D, 2%, or chocolate milk?
Ok, Santa. Here's my list of things I would like for Christmas this year.
1. a big drum set
2. trumpet
3. spinning top
4. a new coat
5. a fan
6. John Deere stuff
7. leaf blower
8. snow
9. sweeper and shampooer
10. a new hat
11. mop and broom
12. snowblower
13. a ride in Santa's sleigh
I hope I'm not asking for too much! Can't wait for Christmas morning.
Hope to see you soon! I love you, Santa!
Brody G.
I was so happy to come home from work today to read Brody's letter to Santa that he and Daddy wrote together. (I love when Kris does cute things with him when I'm gone.) When I was asking Brody about his letter, he was so excited and kept saying, "I signed it, Mommy...I signed it!!"

No comments:
Post a Comment