First up, some pics from our visit to Children's Wonderland about a week and a half ago. This year it was held at Sylvania's Tam-O-Shanter.

I have snippets of my own memories from visiting Children's Wonderland as a young girl...mostly ones involving those little plastic mold figures...Santa, reindeer, snowmen...and then bringing them home to paint with my siblings. It's funny how some of those memories you had as a child are the same ones you hope will really stick for your children, too.

I'm sure he won't remember this visit, but I'll sure remember what I saw in those eyes--wonder, excitement, curiosity, joy...did I mention wonder??






Last year, he refused to ride the train. This year...


So cute!



Lovin' this one. I love how you can't even really see his face, but you can tell just how much fun this was.




Oh, I hope this keeps coming back to our area each holiday season. 'Cuz one of these years, something's gonna stick. And it'll make our children want to make the same memories with their children.

No comments:
Post a Comment