Saturday, December 18, 2010

Strap On Your Hardhats...

...it's construction time!
12-12-2010

This was Brody's special project that he helped Daddy with this week. He also made sure all the candy was safe...
12-12-2010

Just a few finishing touches left...
12/16/2010

Look what I helped make!!
12/16/2010

12/16/2010

12/16/2010

12/16/2010

And I have to share this one that my sister and Drew made...
Photobucket
Silly me asked, "Yours is different...where did you buy your kit?"
Reply: "Oh, we made all the gingerbread parts and designed it ourselves."
Wha wha wha WHAT?!
Overachievers. Sheesh. :)

P.S. Last year I started planning (in my head) for a family gingerbread house decorating party.
Breakfast, jammies, Christmas movies, gingerbread houses, etc.
However, it never panned out. Maybe next year!

1 comment:

tnbink said...

hey thanks for the shout out :) That is what you call...Dr. telling me to take it easy and Taetae sleeping. HOWEVER, most of the toppings are not good for B, but gingerbread recipe is! So we will lock it away for Gingerbread village next year. Maybe we can get some of those berry things we used at the lake for our sand villages lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...