
...and this was our bathroom counter. Any questions?

I've said it over and over recently, that since Jaxson's tubes in July, I can't recall any of our kids having so much as a sniffle. And jokingly, that it would all hit on Christmas. I should just shut up sometimes! Really, it could've been worse, but who wants their kids feeling anything but fabulous on Christmas? Jaxson was his normal, crazy self, but Emmy and Brody both had fevers--Brody's reaching 103 by midday.
Still...Santa surprised our good little boys and girl with many wonderful things.

He enjoyed our cookies and chocolate milk; however, the reindeer chewed up and spit out the carrot. Hmm. Maybe they're telling us they want cookies next year too?? I'll have to keep that in mind.

Santa gifted all three with a new kitchen. He could've stopped there...for the longest time they had no interest in the unopened gifts waiting patiently under the tree for little hands to grab and shake and rip into them.



Oh, here's the gift of all gifts. Brody's prized possession. He can't live without it. I wish I were kidding you when I say that he sleeps with it. Like, curls his arm around it and snuggles it against his little body like it's some sort of cuddly, comfy teddy bear.

I don't have too many pictures of opening gifts. I was more focused on getting everything caught on our video camera instead.

Different reactions to new hats, LOL!

My kid's a rockstar!

Great minds think alike...Brody received this drum set from Santa and Uncle Scott later.

Lots of goodies in the stocking!



Then we headed over to this little fella's house...

...and visited and celebrated some more.



We enjoyed a delicious German pancake and egg casserole brunch. Poor Jax really wanted a donut here, but I wasn't giving in. :)

Santa's Helper


It was this kind of a day...

Tae and Emmy playing.


Up until the last minute, I still wasn't sure we'd make it or not to my grandparents' house in Norwalk, which has traditionally been the final stop on our Christmas celebration tour. But after Brody kept sleeping, and sleeping, and sleeping during naptime...I knew we were meant to stay home this year. So we hung out together, snuggled, never changed out of jammies, and played with new things.

Having a blast in their new ball pit from Grandpa, who addressed the gift tag to "The World's Greatest Twins," ha ha!


Finally awake and modeling his new coat and snow pants. He's so excited to play in the snow!

Emmy's fever was gone the day after Christmas and Brody's the day after that. We have been chilling out and getting in lots of family-time, and I am truly enjoying every moment that I can at home this week!

No comments:
Post a Comment