Two 15-month-olds following each other around and around...

Hugs and kisses...

Games of hide-and-seek...

Messy faces...

Adventurous babies testing their limits...

Meetings by the back door...

Playing nicely (but also not so nicely)...

Perhaps a bit of crying...

It's been another month, and this may have been the most exciting to date! They sure did pack a lot into four short weeks. Emmy finally took off walking around Thanksgiving, and she is now a pretty confident walker. Folks, life just got a little bit crazier. :)
Over the past week or so, we have seen a major increase in language development. They try to repeat so many things! Here are just a few things they can say pretty clearly: mama, dada, hi, buh bye, nigh nigh, ball, up, woof, boo, all done ("ah duh"), bath (they actually say something like "bat" while showing the sign for bath), and for cracker, Emmy says "cack" while Jax just makes the hard c sound. Emmy will also say YaYa, the grandkids' name for my mom.
I really haven't taught them much sign language, but they sign for more, all done, milk, and bath pretty consistently. Jaxson points to his hair, head, eyes, ears, nose, belly, hands, feet, knees, tongue, and teeth. Emmy does the same except for knees.
A funny little thing happened this past month...they decided to play switcheroo during bathtime. Emmy now just loves her bathtime, and Jaxson hates it. What the heck?! Jax has 4 teeth, Emmy has 3, and they both have more on the way! (Sidenote: I remember when Brody was about this age, heavy into the teething stage and having trouble sleeping, and I distinctly remember thinking, "Man, I can't imagine having teething twins." HA!!)
Emersyn Elizabeth - 15 months old!


Jaxson Thomas - 15 months old!


They pretty much light up my world.
And I couldn't close this up without a peek back to where we were one year ago. My, how they've changed!

1 comment:
So besides the fact that they are ABSOLUTELY adorable......I LOVE their striped jammies! Where did you get those?????
Post a Comment