Friday, December 10, 2010

Visit With Santa

I'm a little behind with the holiday posts, but here are a few pics from our trip to Bass Pro a couple weeks ago. This is such a fun place to visit and walk around, but there are just so many neat things to look at that our 3-year-old decided he didn't have to listen to a darn thing. I always heard the "3s" were more difficult than the "2s," and we have living, walking, breathing proof. Santa does not know what to think about all this. :)
Photobucket

I'm saving the money shot til the end. Trust me, it's worth the wait. We actually stood in line to see Santa as soon as we got there. It was a Monday night, and hardly anyone was waiting. Then we checked out some displays, took some pictures, and chased an ornery boy all over the store.
Photobucket

Love this one. I know Kris is dying for Brody to take an interest in hunting, which I'm sure will happen eventually because it's something Daddy does.
Photobucket

Photobucket

My peeps.
Photobucket

Such good little shoppers!
Photobucket

He wants Santa to leave this under the tree...
Photobucket

Hilarious face!
Photobucket

The elevator was a huge hit!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And now...
the reason for our visit.
Check these kids out!
Photobucket
Emmy just stared at Santa, Jaxson freaked as soon as he realized I was handing him off, and Brody looks pretty thrilled--don't ya think?

Ah, well. Who really wants a Santa picture with every child smiling and happy anyways?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Your Santa looks way better (and friendlier!) than ours did! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...