Wednesday, December 29, 2010

On Christmas Eve...

...I thought about last year and how far we've come. (Emersyn & Jaxson with cousin Tae)
Photobucket

And I thought about how amazingly quick a year can fly by when you're having so much fun. SO much fun.
12/24/2010

12/24/2010

And I did a lot of looking around, thankful for being able to celebrate such a miracle with my family.
Photobucket
12/24/2010
12/24/2010
12/24/2010
12/24/2010
Photobucket

A favorite from the day...
12/24/2010
12/24/2010
12/24/2010

What's this you ask?? A Jax-in-the-box. Hee hee.
12/24/2010
12/24/2010
12/24/2010

Jaxson's big gift from Yaya and Papa was a cute little riding tractor. He kept pushing himself off the back and laughing!
Photobucket

We were treated to some fine Christmas carols, many (all) of which we've never heard before. :)
12/24/2010
12/24/2010
Photobucket

Later in the evening...
Brody selecting the perfect cookies for Santa. If he only knew how picky Santa isn't!
Photobucket

Cracks me up...
12/24/2010

Brody wanted to leave chocolate milk with marshmallows on top.
12/24/2010
12/24/2010

Opening the final window on the Advent calendar...
12/24/2010

And since we pretty much wore out The Night Before Christmas over the previous weeks, we went for Llama, Llama for a change. He could barely keep his eyes open, as he was a bit feverish.
Photobucket

Cookies out, stockings hung. I'd say this house is ready.
Photobucket

"Merry Christmas to all, and to all...a good night."
12/24/2010

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jax-in-the-box... hehe! That's very cute/clever. :)

Hey! I LOVE Brody's tractor sheets and quilt! Might you care to do a little blog post on his bedroom? I'm getting ready to do Sophie's big girl room and feeling very into decorating again. I love getting inspired with other cute rooms.

Merry Christmas, Kelly (&fam)!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...