Friday, December 17, 2010

TGIF Quotables #4

From that Mother to Son quote book I mentioned before...

"Realize that your son will love you more intensely than anyone or anything in the world."
11-29-2010
Not a flattering shot of me, but LOOK at those boys!
I love how cute they are.
I love how different they are.
I love how they are so close in age and will always be buds.
They're everything I thought little boys would be like. Well, kinda. That times about a million.

1 comment:

tnbink said...

Ironic that you just did one for the boys...watched a league of their own last night for like the hmmm 2billionth time and actually teared up at the part with Stillwell looking at pics of his mommy at the end. That part means a whole lot more to me now!
**ps, you are gorgeous too not just the kiddos :)*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...