Thursday, December 13, 2012

It's just hair. Right?

Well, we went and did it.  We made our baby boy look like a BIG boy.  And though it didn't feel as traumatic as this same experience with Jaxson two years ago, I can't say that I wasn't just a little bit sad to see all that soft baby hair fall to the countertop!
Photobucket Photobucket Untitled

Tee hee!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

He looks soooooooooo cute!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes he does! [look cute]
It's a difficult day isn't it?

Ever since you asked about trimming Sophie's hair, I've noticed how much tanglier (more tangly?) it seems lately. Especially at the ends. I think I may get her ends cleaned up after all. :( But the funny thing is, she somehow has these layers/angles that I don't want to ruin. They're just natural and fall so nicely so I'm hoping we can preserve those?

Casey Rethman said...

That picture of him waving and walking away.....Ahhhhh! So cute and he looks like he's saying he's all grown up and ready for the world! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...