Sunday, December 30, 2012

First Snowfall

The three older kids have had a ball romping around in the several inches of snow we received...after Christmas!!  There's just nothing like those magical first flakes of the season that float to the ground whispering, "Here...comes...winter!"  Ahhh, it just makes me want to cuddle up on the couch with a cup of coffee and a snuggly child. And although I much prefer to enjoy the snow from the inside, I simply love getting to watch my children's excitement and playfulness outside!

Here are some wintry photos from two different days.
Snowy Brody...
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Snowy Emersyn...
Photobucket Photobucket

This was soooooo comical...before I snapped this one, I told her to say I love snow! instead of Cheese!!  She looked at me just like this and said, "I don't love snow."  HAHAHA!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Snowy Jaxson...
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

And some randoms...
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Kris had to work a different shift one morning, and we were out of milk at home.  He was stopping by quick here to deliver the milk he picked up.  He's required to do "walk-throughs" at various establishments during his shift and will sometimes pick up an item or two if it's needed desperately. :)
Photobucket

Kris's little snowman he built on a different morning.  Oh, and in the background...three of our children in time-out.  :)
Photobucket
Happy Winter!!!

1 comment:

Casey Rethman said...

Hahahahahaha on the caption to that last picture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...