Monday, December 17, 2012

Preschool Christmas Program

On Friday, December 14th, Brody had his preschool holiday program.  It was kept short and sweet this year, and I really don't have many good pictures to share either.

Before we left...
Photobucket Untitled Photobucket

My mom and Dan were thankfully able to make it!  Kris was working and was only able to stop in quick for the performance before heading out to a call.
Photobucket Photobucket

Brody's sweet reaction when he saw that Daddy was there!
Photobucket Photobucket

I love this picture...just look at all those proud parents and grandparents with their phones and cameras ready to catch every moment!
Photobucket

The kids walked in singing "Jingle Bells" and sang a few others, like "Silent Night" and "We Wish You a Merry Christmas."  Each child also took a turn speaking into the microphone and telling what he/she was thankful for.  Brody said, "I'm thankful for Daddy and doggie (his blankie), and Scout (the Leap Frog stuffed animal)."
Photobucket

This handsome guy wanted to be down and moving!
Photobucket
It's so crazy how fast time is going by...I feel like we were just heading to Brody's very first Christmas program last year.  Jayce slept in his car seat for the majority of the time that night!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...