Sunday, December 16, 2012

Gingerbread Houses

Sunday, December 16th was our 2nd annual gingerbread morning.  My sister's family came over with the gingerbread houses already assembled, we ate a gingerbread pancake breakfast, and then the kids got down to business!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I loved the idea of placing Mike & Ike's on the roof!  Turned out really neat!!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Ha ha, this was Jaxson's reaction after trying a Sweet Tart...
Photobucket

And here he was saying, "Welcome to the gun show!!"
Photobucket

Finally a nice smile!  He's quite the character, this one.
Photobucket Photobucket

Finished houses: Emersyn's, Jaxson's, Brody's.
Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

Amy said...

This looks like so much fun! I'm not brave enough to try this with my own boys simply because I don't have the patience to do it alone. The houses look delicious!

Paintedpaper said...

Luv, Luv them! Totally luv the pretzel fence and my favorite junior mints path! Thanks for being a great inspiration to create our first Gingerbread House. next year it will be a bigger event at our house! We had a Blast -I think Dean had the most fun and he would fess up to :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...