Monday, October 5, 2009
Needing a change...
As you can see, this blog was created about a year and a half ago as a requirement for an online teaching class I was taking. So I gave it a new title, and I am going to begin blogging about our family news and events (with tons of pictures, so don't worry!) instead of updating the babysites. I loved the babysites, but I just think this will be easier to manage and easier for visitors to navigate through. AND...it's free!!! I am running out of storage space on the babysites, so I would have to buy more storage and pay the annual fee coming up in December. I'm sure I will love doing this because I love to write and share what is going on in OUR family with the family and friends we don't get to see often...and those that we do see often as well. Happy reading!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment