I had Kris buy three little pumpkins and some tempera paint at the store so that Brody could paint them for fall decorations. He LOVED doing this, and I think he would have painted 10 more if we had them. I've never seen him sit and concentrate so long on one activity before. It was really fun to watch him! The pumpkins ended up looking rather dark at the end because of the mixture of all the colors, but it really doesn't matter :)
Checking out the colors beforehand...

Painting his pumpkin
Painting a pumpkin for one of the babies.

Afterwards, he enjoyed painting the paper.

The result of a very BIG sneeze!!!

The finished products

Someone wasn't interested in posing!!
Jaxson
Emersyn
Are you sure this is mine, Mommy?

Happy boy
Can't wait to carve pumpkins next...that should be fun!
1 comment:
Those are some awesome pumpkins Brody! Love, Grandma
Post a Comment