Awhile back someone Kris works with was going to throw away a Power Wheels four-wheeler because the battery was destroyed. Kris said he'd take it off his hands for him so he could fix it up and get it ready for Brody to ride. The actual Power Wheels battery is a little expensive to replace, so Kris put a motorcycle battery on it instead. It definitely works, it just now runs a bit faster than a Power Wheels should! There's two speeds...the second is way too much, but the first one is not bad as long as it's running in the grass. Brody does pretty well hanging on and sitting up straight, but someone still needs to walk (quickly) alongside him. I really want to get a safety helmet for him to wear. I don't think I'm being too overprotective!! The four-wheeler is great for practicing right/left too. We'll say "turn to the right" or "turn to the left" and he does a good job with that.
Here's Brody four-wheelin' around the front yard:
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment