Monday, October 5, 2009

Little Helper Boy

Brody is so happy to help anyone do anything! I think it makes him feel so special to be involved in whatever we are doing. He LOVES to help run the sweeper, use the broom, swiffer the floors, dust, clean the tables and windows, bake/cook, feed the dog, etc. My sister and Drew got him his own kid cleaning set for his birthday, complete with a broom, mop, "I Love Cleaning" apron, and spray cleaning bottles. I'll have to make that another post!

We always have bananas in our house, but we seem to have a hard time keeping them yellow! So we have been either popping the overripe bananas in the freezer for future smoothies or baking banana bread (my mom has the best recipe from her mom, I think). The other night Brody helped mash the bananas for the bread recipe. He also enjoyed standing on a chair and watching me use the mixer. He only fell off once, oops!!

By the way, do you think he will still love to help clean in say, like, 10 years????





Patiently waiting!


Look, there's my bread!


Ahh, so worth the wait!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...