Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Emmy & Jax

The twins are 8 weeks old today!! I just read that sentence over, and it just doesn't seem like 8 weeks have gone by since their birth. They have their 2-month appointment next Monday the 2nd when they will offically be two months old, so I will have a more detailed update then. But here are some pictures I took tonight. Funny thing...they will smile and smile like crazy for me, but when I hold the camera up to try and catch them in the act, they stop!
Jaxson
So serious!
You'll have to excuse the hair...it doesn't get much attention these days. But I honestly think this is the only picture of me and my youngest little man. Kris never takes any pictures. I had to take this myself!
Emersyn
How cute does she look in brown?!?!
A little smile!
Profiles of the twins
They usually like laying by each other!
I can't believe I really get to keep these cuties!
Jaxson was going to town on Emersyn's arm, but she didn't seem to mind.

1 comment:

tnbink said...

great pics....they are so dang cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...