Friday, October 16, 2009
Twins, Twins!
Thursday I brought the twins over to my friend Casey's house to meet HER twin girls, Mya and Stella. (Mya's in the pink, Stella's in blue) Brody stayed home to nap with Daddy! Casey and I both teach second grade at Lake, so while we were both pregnant with twins there were many jokes about staying out of the second-grade hallway :) Our due dates were exactly 3 months apart, and we ended up having the babies exactly 3 months apart. Her girls are so beautiful and happy!! Casey and her husband waited a long time for these miracles, and they are such wonderful parents. I think it's always nice to get together with other moms to chat about parenting, but another twin-mommy really "gets" what you're saying. There was lots of spit-up, diaper changes, burping, and feeding going on this particular afternoon, LOL!!! We can't wait to do it again...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment