Hmm...what might Jax have his eye on???

Yeppers!!
My pretty girl
Emersyn and I were invited to a hair bow party last night. It was our first girl trip! Kris and the boys stayed home and went for a walk, played outside, and by the time Emmy and I got home they were both bathed and ready for bed.
This is just before we left:
And here are the new clips we purchased:
I feel like we cheated on Bows2Cute, LOL! The bows we had to choose from last night were very similar in some of the styles and pretty comparable in price, but I still prefer Bows2Cute stuff. I never thought I would have such an addiction to hair bows!?
3 comments:
A hairbow party?!?!!?!?!?!? Sounds awesome!
I love it! My favorite is, by far, the turkey hairbow! If I have a girl, you have to share these vitally important events with me!
you crack me up! who had the hairbow party? and AMY is totally not getting all the bows :) lol
Post a Comment