Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Surprise Party

This past Saturday was my Uncle Gregg's surprise 50th birthday party. My cousin, Meghan, had been planning this party for a year and probably thinking about it for longer than that! She did an awesome job with all the details, and the surprise was a success!!

My uncle is a Vice President at Treu House of Munch, and they have a beautiful hospitality room there (which is where the party was)...and lots of space for hiding vehicles. :) Here's where everyone parked:


My Uncle Gregg with my cousins Kyle, Meghan, Lindsay, and Taylor.


Nice view of the room:


Meghan saw pics of Brody's 2nd birthday cake made by Kris's sister and asked her to make the cake for her dad. It was so nice and yummy!



By the way, Tiffany has a blog where she posts pictures of all the cakes she's done. She is very talented, and each cake is so original and personal. Check 'em out! http://cakecrazyedibleart.blogspot.com/

Brody standing under part of the mural.  I love the clydesdales!


My Grandma and Emersyn. Fun factoid about Em's outfit: It was the very first outfit we bought...for Brody! Ha ha! I thought he was a girl, and when I saw this while shopping at Old Navy early in my pregnancy I could not pass it up. I love purple!


Jaxson with his Uncle Drew and Aunt Tracy:


Kris, Brody, Dan


Jax bartending with my cousin, Justin. :)


This was Brody's idea to play t-ball by placing the ball on top of the box. Kris added the cup so the ball wouldn't roll off.






Babies fed, in jammies, and ready to head home!


Sunday morning before church...awww, Brody!!



Love Emmy's face here...




I think green is Jax's color!


Strummin'


My girlie and I before church. (I must point out that I do not wear t-shirts to church...I simply wait until the last second to change my top, therefore ensuring that I don't get puked on!!) It might be awhile before we can make it back to church. Kris's schedule has changed again, and I definitely can't handle all 3 kids during the service!


New favorite pastime--spoon banging! This pic is hilarious because Jax looks like he's drumming, and Emmy looks like she's hitting a high note.

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I simply cannot believe we are almost halfway through the month of April...

1 comment:

Casey Rethman said...

I love the t-shirts to church comment. You crack me up! As always, your brood is adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...