Thursday, April 8, 2010

Green Grass

I thought of making this another "Difference Between Boys and Girls" post, but I don't want to seem like I am stereotyping my little darlings. Which, by the way, was totally NOT my intention with the carrot story. I simply thought it was so comical to see one twin with barely a smudge and another with carrot everywhere!

Both babies roll and scoot all over, so I don't know why I even put a blanket down on the ground. I turn my back, and they're on the grass! I wanted to catch their reactions to feeling the grass on their bare arms.

Emersyn - "Ewwwwwww, what is this??"

"Mommy...help!"

Jaxson - "Ho hum de dum de dum..."


"I'm coming to get you!"

Jax really loves munching on dry leaves as well. :)

Here's a couple other cute ones. Emmy was not diggin' the outdoor time on this particular day.




2 comments:

tnbink said...

Those are hysterical. Reminds me of Jordan on her first easter out at moms :) Tae was trying to eat all the grass when he was laying on it!

Amy said...

1. No one thinks you're stereotyping. Stop being so overly analytical you goof!

2. Looks like you've got yourself an "indoor girl!"

3. All of your kids are super stinking adorable, but I really think Jaxson is one of the PRETTIEST BABIES EVER!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...